Discussion topic: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: Sky Stream intermitently pixelating

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DantheSwan 

What channel are you watching it on?

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by DantheSwan This message was authored by: DantheSwan

@lettice  Sky sports main event UHD

This message was authored by kdp99 This message was authored by: kdp99

Re: Problems with sky cricket

Had a little, also noticed crackling on some commentary microphone

k
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Same for me @lettice 

squareeyeschris
Topic Author
This message was authored by squareeyeschris This message was authored by: squareeyeschris

Not just UHD

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DantheSwan 

Saw one of those at 40, but could not see others, doing a watch from start, except the 12 one I mentioned before that I saw.

The 12.43 was also visible on the hd watch from start that I tried on another puck.

Could not see the 49 one or some of the others.

Still, it looks like it's affecting a number of you with same timings and seems to be around an actual broadcasting issue of the steam itself, as rewind and watch from start shows it.

Think we have enough reports now thanks.
I will flag Sky to this thread and a brief report on Monday morning.

Enjoy, the rest of the weekend sport, hopefully without issues 😀

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
squareeyeschris
Topic Author
This message was authored by squareeyeschris This message was authored by: squareeyeschris

@lettice 

The penny drops. 😉

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Thank you @lettice for all your hard work in helping us. Regards to the other issues I have already raised it and I am not going to add anymore on a new thread. Sky are aware and it's up to them to sort and hopefully ASAP

This message was authored by DantheSwan This message was authored by: DantheSwan

@lettice Well that's strange because they are all there just like the other five I recorded from the day before 

And just like the untold number I will record from today's ganes

This message was authored by Dshepherd This message was authored by: Dshepherd

Re: Problems with sky cricket

Unfortunately the link provided is just giving me 404.

Constant pixelation on the F1 channel during the race today @lettice 

This message was authored by FaviousM This message was authored by: FaviousM

Yeah I saw the same on 406 today for the F1, lots of pixelation issues throughout, presumably will be the same for the Liverpool game later on

Feels like it's been worse this weekend vs last weekend, hopefully the new firmware in the works either intentionally or accidentally fixes it whenever that drops

I suspect the puck really needs an upgrade but hopefully Sky will get it done. I have updated another message with other issues still ongoing

This message was authored by DuckieBoos This message was authored by: DuckieBoos

IMG_2801.jpeg

Sky Nature 4.20pm 

Happening on Sky sports golf as well

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion