Discussion topic: Paramount plus

This message was authored by Adam277 This message was authored by: Adam277

Paramount plus

I have sky stream.... signed up to paramount plus and it was working. Today when I go into the app through stream it goes to a black screen and never loads. If I search for a movie and its on paramount it will play but not through the paramount app.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Paramount plus

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Adam277Simply switch off your Glass or Stream puck at the plug socket and wait for 30 seconds to a minute before switching it back on again.  It will take about a minute to reboot 😀

Generally it's a good idea to do a reboot at the first sign of trouble as it will often clear minor glitches.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Midlandsguy This message was authored by: Midlandsguy

I'm having same problem, pick a programme, it starts to load then goes black then jumps back to sky page, Paramount + is also doing the same, i've reset the puck but still got same problem you have, I haven't found a solution yet.

This message was authored by Freddieboy69 This message was authored by: Freddieboy69

Hi Guys, I've just opened the Paramount+ app on my Stream Puck, chose a film, and it loaded and played with no problem, though it's certainly not the first time that not everyone gets the same problem, other then a reboot I'm not really sure what to suggest??

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Adam277 and @Midlandsguy I have just tried Paramount + on my Glass TV and like @Freddieboy69 it seems to be working as expected.  Try the reboot as suggested by @Freddieboy69 and hopefully that will resolve the issue but if not have a look at the following link for Paramount+ help: Using Paramount+

Good luck

Adam277
Topic Author
This message was authored by Adam277 This message was authored by: Adam277

How do you do a reboot?

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

@Adam277Simply switch off your Glass or Stream puck at the plug socket and wait for 30 seconds to a minute before switching it back on again.  It will take about a minute to reboot 😀

Generally it's a good idea to do a reboot at the first sign of trouble as it will often clear minor glitches.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion