Discussion topic: Night Country

This message was authored by Cdfergus This message was authored by: Cdfergus

Night Country

Hi, trying to watch True Detective season 4 and supposedly all episodes are available. However, I cannot get episode 1 to load......it says it is "unavailable". Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Night Country

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cdfergus  I have watched the whole of series 4 without any problems.  Following your post I have checked series 4 episode 1 and it still plays as expected.

To see if it helps, try rebooting your puck by switching it off at the plug socket and wait for a minute before switching it on again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cdfergus  I have watched the whole of series 4 without any problems.  Following your post I have checked series 4 episode 1 and it still plays as expected.

To see if it helps, try rebooting your puck by switching it off at the plug socket and wait for a minute before switching it on again.  It will take about a minute to reboot.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by EllaEvee__ This message was authored by: EllaEvee__

I'm having the same issue in my sky stream! Can play all episodes except the first one. 

This message was authored by Sarahs+dad This message was authored by: Sarahs+dad

It will be because when u select the program it downloads in Ultra High Def if you delete the recordings then go back into season 4 and it will say all formats. Make sure you download in HD as it wont work if your tv doesnt support it and also the sky miniboxes in rooms udont do UHD. I have just fixed it for my partner.

This message was authored by EllaEvee__ This message was authored by: EllaEvee__

@Sarahs+dad Thanks, but I have sky stream so it doesn't download it, instead it just streams immediately. We also have UHD tv and pay for UHD with our sky stream box. I ended up watching the first episode it on sky go in the end! The rest of the episodes worked on my stream box, very bizarre...

This message was authored by Sarahs+dad This message was authored by: Sarahs+dad

Yeah not sure with that then but just glad u have got it to work. The one i posted works for sky Q and if it doesnt work in futuee with other episodes i would maybe try streaming in HD it may solve it if you can change those settings not sure what it looks like on those ones

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion