Discussion topic: NFL Coverage

This message was authored by VikingCat This message was authored by: VikingCat

NFL Coverage

Hi all,

New to the community so apologies if this has been answered elsewhere. 

I'd like to following the NFL. I have a Sky Stream puck - is it worth upgrading to Sky Sports for the channel or signing up to DAZN? Are ga.es available to watch "on demand" after they're played? I won't be able to watch live and can't record.

Many thanks! 

All Replies

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

Re: NFL Coverage

The NFL games that are on Sky Sports will be available to watch on demand, you can add them to your planner.

With regards to the NFL pass on DAZN, you need to ask them about their on demand library and availability.

VikingCat
Topic Author

Thank you!

I have created a DAZN account (free) and I can watch the NFL Network so I'll see what that gives me too.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Free Gamepass on DAZN will give access to 5 min highlights of every game😉

Paid Gamepass will give 40min highlights and Full game on-demand🙂

Free Gamepass only gives access to NFL Network 24/7 live,  almost all the other programmes are paid access🤔

Exiled in HH
VikingCat
Topic Author

That's great, thank you! 

This message was authored by Mookmac This message was authored by: Mookmac

You can "record" the full games on Sky Stream but NFL Redzone is only available if you watch it live. The biggest problem with Sky Stream is you can Add to Playlist for shows like this and it will all look fine but it'll never actually appear in the playlist after broadcast and you can't access it on demand. Really, if you're like me and want to record NFL to watch later in the week, you're better sticking with Sky Q - it's a far superior product. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion