Discussion topic: My sky stream won’t switch on

This message was authored by Donna63er This message was authored by: Donna63er

My sky stream won’t switch on

The light doesn't come on and recently it has been switching itself off

Best Answers
Donna63er
Topic Author
This message was authored by Donna63er This message was authored by: Donna63er Answer

Re: My sky stream won’t switch on

Thanks for replying. Yes I tried the button on the bottom of the puck too but this didn't work either. Tried a couple of different power sockets and eventually, while I was on the phone to a Sky engineer, it magically worked. I've asked for a new puck as it's been switching itself off regularly so hopefully no more issues in the future. Thanks for all your help

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

You should report the issues to Sky ASAP☹️

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Is this only when you try via the remote? Have you also tried using the button on the bottom of the Stream puck to turn it on? This could help determine if the issue is with the remote control.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Donna63er
Topic Author
This message was authored by Donna63er This message was authored by: Donna63er Answer

Thanks for replying. Yes I tried the button on the bottom of the puck too but this didn't work either. Tried a couple of different power sockets and eventually, while I was on the phone to a Sky engineer, it magically worked. I've asked for a new puck as it's been switching itself off regularly so hopefully no more issues in the future. Thanks for all your help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion