Discussion topic: Monday night NFL channel 5 sky stream

This message was authored by Jamesmccaul This message was authored by: Jamesmccaul

Monday night NFL channel 5 sky stream

Have had sky stream for a couple of years and watch NFL. This season the Monday night game on channel 5 is not playlisting properly. The games are never available to watch afterwards. Sky Sports NFL ones are and the C5 games worked fine the last two seasons so I don't know why they don't work now. 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Monday night NFL channel 5 sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Jamesmccaul 

It could be an issue between the broadcaster and Sky and the XML data needed to make it work. You can flag issues like this to sky's viewer relations team who will investiage and feedback. You can email them on: viewerR@sky.uk.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Don't C5 only have live rights?

Only NFL on my5 is  NFL End Zone🤔

Exiled in HH
Jamesmccaul
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jamesmccaul This message was authored by: Jamesmccaul

And last night the cowboys giants game on sky sports didn't record. 

This message was authored by KCChiefsFan92 This message was authored by: KCChiefsFan92

Did anyone get a resolution to this? 

The Cowboys / Bills game didn't record earlier in the week and last night the Jets / Vikings game is on our playlist. It's becoming very frustrating. Any guidance before I complain to @Sky  directly?

Thanks in advance

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion