Discussion topic: Massive issues with Sky stream

This message was authored by StephJNV1 This message was authored by: StephJNV1

Re: Massive issues with Sky stream

I also get that error message! So it definitely exists within sky glass! 

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Massive issues with Sky stream

@StephJNV1 wrote:

I have a sky glass tv and puck upstairs, fast forwarding just doesn't work especially on the 4 app! If I try to fast forward it does but then doesn't stop and goes back to the start! It's infuriating!! Also I pay for add skip but it's takes ages compared to sky q to actually skip the add! It's no where mere as good as sky q! I love my sky glass tv but would prefer it if I still had sky q! I can't save programmes I want to, it doesn't automatically put my usual ones in to my playlist if a new series starts! Sky needs to sort this out! It's not cheap!!! 

If the streaming service isn't working well enough for you, Sky will allow you to revert back to Sky Q. You can continue to pay off and use the Glass TV as a monitor / sound system and connect a Q box to it via HDMI instead. 
You'd need to call Sky and explain the situation but they will usually be happy to switch you onto a new 18 month Q contract and will supply an alternate Sky Glass remote too. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion