Discussion topic: LG OLED TV + Sky Stream UHD - TV keeps resetting?

This message was authored by chr15hoops88 This message was authored by: chr15hoops88

LG OLED TV + Sky Stream UHD - TV keeps resetting?

Hello, I have recently purchased an LG OLED Evo C4 TV. 

I have connected my sky stream box to one the HDMI ports and every time I switch to watch a UHD channel (or UHD movie) the box resets itself. The channel seems to play for couple of seconds before going to a black screen and showing the sky logo. 

I have checked the picture settings on the sky stream puck (all set to 2160p). 

Non HD content works absolutely fine, as do other apps (Netflix etc) and those built into the TV itself.

I can't understand why this is happening? Any advice would be hugely appreicated 

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: LG OLED TV + Sky Stream UHD - TV keeps resetting?

Is the Puck attached to the TV using a certified 2.1 HDMI cable?

Exiled in HH
chr15hoops88
Topic Author
This message was authored by chr15hoops88 This message was authored by: chr15hoops88

Hello, thanks. It is just connected to the TV using the lead supplied with the sky stream puck

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Can you watch Apple TV+ Dolby Vision/Atmos content without issue?

Exiled in HH
chr15hoops88
Topic Author

Yes, no issue at all 

Can you watch iPlayer HLG content without issue?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion