Discussion topic: Just got Sky Stream

This message was authored by Steve93 This message was authored by: Steve93

Just got Sky Stream

The box arrived yesterday, connected within 5 mins to my Virgin Hub (1gig) working  flawlessly, let's hope it continues.

I can't find the Continue Rail, am I missing something?

it downloaded  Entertainment OS 1.3,

build version QS028.516.00P

Am I on the most up up to date OS?

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Just got Sky Stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ben1980 wrote:

Is there anywhere that details which apps/channels populate the continue watching rail. Ta 

I don't believe so.

Most apps will work on the continue watching rail. The one that has never integrated with continue watching is Disney +, which is due to Sky and Disney not having an agreement in place to allow that yet.

Amazon Video appears to be a bit hit and miss. I know that any of the shows marked as "freevee" content within Amazon Prime certainly won't appear on the continue watching rail ( and doesn't even appear to be integrated with the playlist functionality either).

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Yes you are. It's a great machine

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Steve93 wrote:

I can't find the Continue Rail, am I missing something?

That should start to populate once you've watched some content for which it's applicable.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Ben1980 This message was authored by: Ben1980

Is there anywhere that details which apps/channels populate the continue watching rail. Ta 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

@Ben1980 wrote:

I don't believe so.

Most apps will work on the continue watching rail. The one that has never integrated with continue watching is Disney +, which is due to Sky and Disney not having an agreement in place to allow that yet.

Amazon Video appears to be a bit hit and miss. I know that any of the shows marked as "freevee" content within Amazon Prime certainly won't appear on the continue watching rail ( and doesn't even appear to be integrated with the playlist functionality either).

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion