Discussion topic: Is anyone else having issues with YouTube on sky stream?

This message was authored by Gdeighton This message was authored by: Gdeighton

Is anyone else having issues with YouTube on sky stream?

I have switched tv on and a message saying that there was technical issues but as soon as Wi-Fi came on it went, but YouTube will not load, all the other apps are working and channels are working. Is anyone else having issues? Is there a way to try sort it? I've checked network issues and connection etc and it all working except YouTube

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Is anyone else having issues with YouTube on sky stream?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Gdeighton 

Working for me here. Try a reboot of your Puck. Also change the following settings, this will stop the WiFi disconnecting when in standby:

Go to Settings > startup and standby > turn "networked standby mode" ON and "Overnight power saving" OFF.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by JamesG33 This message was authored by: JamesG33

Re: Is anyone else having issues with YouTube on sky stream?

@Gdeighton, I have youtube freezing. I can watch 30-40mins without interruption but then the app freezes. I either have to wait 5mins for it to reset itself or unplug the box. I have checked for updates, my apps and TV are all up to date and I've also cleared by previous viewing cache but the issue still exists, @Gdeighto

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion