Discussion topic: I’m stilling waiting for my delivery. When I check tracking it doesn’t have any information it’s bee

This message was authored by Kayleigh50 This message was authored by: Kayleigh50

I’m stilling waiting for my delivery. When I check tracking it doesn’t have any information it’s bee

I'm still waiting on delivery of sky stream. I've  been online to check tracking and there's no information even spoke to DPD and they can't seem to locate parcel 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: I’m stilling waiting for my delivery. When I check tracking it doesn’t have any information it’s

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Kayleigh50 

You will need to call Sky. We are fellow customers here on the forum. The usual advice would be to check order tracking in my sky.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: I’m stilling waiting for my delivery. When I check tracking it doesn’t have any information it’s

@Kayleigh50 wrote:

I'm still waiting on delivery of sky stream. I've  been online to check tracking and there's no information even spoke to DPD and they can't seem to locate parcel 

Does your order appear in the list?

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion