Discussion topic: I have my stream Puck code but can't find we're to type it in to activate my account

This message was authored by Alisonclover This message was authored by: Alisonclover

I have my stream Puck code but can't find we're to type it in to activate my account

IMG_20230320_210230.jpg

Won't let me find we're to type it in can't access my sky stream

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have my stream Puck code but can't find we're to type it in to activate my account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alisonclover 

It should be the website address shown on the screen namely sky.com/activate that you need to visit to get it activated.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Alisonclover
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alisonclover This message was authored by: Alisonclover

Re: I have my stream Puck code but can't find we're to type it in to activate my account

I have. Tried websight but option to put code in to sink is not coming up

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

@Alisonclover 

Using a web browser on PC/Laptop or Mobile

Login to your my sky account with your sky username and passwod before you use the link for sky.com/activate

Did you setup a My Sky Account

You can also use MY Sky App on mobile

My sky app login using your sky username and password

Click product settings

Click Streaming TV Product settings

Click + Activate new device

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Hi @Alisonclover 

Please make sure you are logged in to sky.com with the same details you used when ordering, then press the link below and type the code shown.

https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate 

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
Alisonclover
Topic Author

Done that but it coming up page restricted

Alisonclover
Topic Author

I have tried but it saying page restricted

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Hi @Alisonclover 

I've escalated this for you and Sky will be in touch via chat invite to troubleshoot with you. 
The link below explains the process.

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

I had this issue. Easily resolved - clear all your cookies/refresh safari on your iPhone if you are using an apple device 

This message was authored by Cal1966 This message was authored by: Cal1966

I have my puck code I don't know how to do it

This message was authored by A+Blackmore This message was authored by: A+Blackmore

Help needed to set up sky stream 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion