Discussion topic: I have a new handset for my sky puck. I am trying to li k my sky account to it but refuses

This message was authored by Tafkak This message was authored by: Tafkak

I have a new handset for my sky puck. I am trying to li k my sky account to it but refuses

I have an activation code but I cannot access my account online and it tells me to call a sky engineer none of which are working now!!

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: I have a new handset for my sky puck. I am trying to li k my sky account to it but refuses

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tafkak Are you signed into your My Sky account at www.sky.com If not  you will not be able to enter your activation code.

Once logged in go to https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate and input the code.

If that doesn't work and you are still getting the error message you will need to give Sky a call.  Alternatively, if you prefer, you can post back here and I will escalate your issue to the Community Messaging Team for them to invite you to an online chat.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion