Discussion topic: I cannot watch the new Dungeons and Dragons on Sky Cinema

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: I cannot watch the new Dungeons and Dragons on Sky Cinema

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@DarthPaulS wrote:

@Fothergill1 I am subscribed to all of those things. I can't select HD directly as I can't even get that far. Tried changing my settings to default to HD, same result. Waited until after 2pm (I didn't really buy this one as otherwise it shouldn't be displayed as selectable, but thought I'd eliminate it anyway), same result. In fact every other programme/movie seems to work as it should, except for this one movie. As a last resort I used the search feature to look for it and, susprisingly, that worked. However, the main screen and guide links don't work, so whichever way you cut it someone as Sky has screwed up here. The biggest irony is that this is a Sky channel/service, and yet the guy next door with Virgin Media has had no such issues. They're starting to become more attractive by the week now.

@DarthPaulS I didn't expect it to make any difference either but as the movie is showing perfectly well on my system it was the only other thing I could think of.  Why, in your case, it should work on a voice search but not when selected from your home page is baffling to say the least.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by DarthPaulS This message was authored by: DarthPaulS

@Fothergill1 I never said voice search. Search... as in menu search. It's most likely a broken link from the main menus/pages. I was a programmer for over 20 years in a former working life - it happens. But for this to happen on Sky's main page for the week's big movie release... no words needed really.

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

However you watch it, it's a fun movie. I saw it a few months ago and enjoyed it immensely - very good Dolby Vision grade and Atmos mix if you can get them...

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@andrea19841973 I had the same message a few evenings ago and a simple reboot resolved it.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

@Fothergill1 wrote:

@andrea19841973 I had the same message a few evenings ago and a simple reboot resolved it.

Or you could watch it via Paramount+ 

16924074698286213520749770217126.jpg

I don't have Sky Cinema but I do have Paramount+ from Sky VIP.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion