Discussion topic: I am not sure how to set up my Sky Stream, I have a new tv and have moved house

This message was authored by Mandy+Blight This message was authored by: Mandy+Blight

I am not sure how to set up my Sky Stream, I have a new tv and have moved house

I need to know how to set up sky stream on my new tv

All Replies

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Re: I am not sure how to set up my Sky Stream, I have a new tv and have moved house

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Mandy+Blight 

If you connect the Stream via HDMI to the TV and then follow the on screen steps if should all work.

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps
This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: I am not sure how to set up my Sky Stream, I have a new tv and have moved house

@Mandy+Blight wrote:

I need to know how to set up sky stream on my new tv

Connect an HDMI cable from the puck to your TV. Connect the power cable. Turn both the TV and the puck on with their remotes. Switch the TV to the HDMI input you've connected the puck to and follow the on-screen instructions. 

Hopefully you've got your broadband up and running already otherwise it's pretty pointless having Stream. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mandy+Blight  You simply plug the stream puck into the TV's HDMI port using one of the HDMI cables supplied,.   Did you also take your broadband service & router with you?

There isn't anything that needs setting up if you previously had stream on an older TV?  

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion