Discussion topic: Hi, I’m very technically minded. my sky glass puck my be faulty since day 1 it’s been playing up,

This message was authored by maclew This message was authored by: maclew

Hi, I’m very technically minded. my sky glass puck my be faulty since day 1 it’s been playing up,

Hi, im very switched on and technically minded with electronics, I have the 43inch glass tv in our bedroom and it's perfect, our Sky Puck which we use on our living room tv is not good at all, it freezes up every day, sometimes twice/three times a day, I reboot it, the sounds sometimes slips in and out, it sounds robotic, unlistenable, rebooting doesn't solve this. Its very disappointing to be honest. 
I've been with Sky since 1997, but on your accounts it only says 9 years because I moved house and started a new account, as a true Sky lover, I'm extremely dissatisfied with the Sky glass Puck. 

also, even since we have had Sky glass are internet which you supply has been very ooor, it's like the signal is been zapped by Sky glasss. 
Please help. 
thanks 

Mark Carpenter 

All Replies

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Re: Hi, I’m very technically minded. my sky glass puck my be faulty since day 1 it’s been playing up

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@maclew 

How fast is your internet connection to the puck ?

you can find this by going to the Netflix app and navigating to the "get help" menu then "check your network"

your WiFi signal maybe stronger to where your tv is located than it is to where the puck is located 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by martswain This message was authored by: martswain

Re: Hi, I’m very technically minded. my sky glass puck my be faulty since day 1 it’s been playing up

If you have purchased a Glass TV and a puck when you have poor broadband then you were not very switched on at all.

Sky advise a minimum of 25 Mbps for one device, let alone two and all streaming devices need a consistent connection.

What incoming speed do you have to your home and at the Sky devices ?

If using WiFi, have you downloaded an analyser to check that you are using the least congested channel ?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion