Discussion topic: Getting error 'app is currently unavailable'.

This message was authored by Smileybev This message was authored by: Smileybev

Getting error 'app is currently unavailable'.

When watching playback on some apps I get the error 'sorry this app is currently unavailable, please try again later. This is happening on 4, discovery+, BBC Player and has been going on for a few days.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: Getting error 'app is currently unavailable'.

@Smileybev wrote:
When watching playback on some apps I get the error 'sorry this app is currently unavailable, please try again later. This is happening on 4, discovery+, BBC Player and has been going on for a few days.

Have you tried giving your puck a reboot? Turn it off at the wall for a minute then power it back on. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

@Smileybev wrote:

Have you tried giving your puck a reboot? Turn it off at the wall for a minute then power it back on. 

Smileybev
Topic Author
This message was authored by Smileybev This message was authored by: Smileybev

Just tried to reboot again, leaving it off for longer this time...and it worked!  Thanks for your help.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion