Discussion topic: Drama channel shows low signal

This message was authored by Jonathan85 This message was authored by: Jonathan85

Drama channel shows low signal

When I watch drama channel the picture keeps cutting out as a low signal its done it a few times now and chatting to sky help team they have run a few tests and it's showing as the connection to the puck is very high in latency I thought that might be the answer its also doing it on mtv 80s channel seems the picture is cutting out 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Drama channel shows low signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are connwcti your puck to the internet via WiFi I'd suggest at least testing if the issue still occurs connecting via an Ethernet cable.

if your router is no where near the puck to test this, you c an try purchasing a power line adapter which will allow you to connected via Ethernet. A £30ish one from Amazon is sufficient for a stream puck. 

you should also the WiFi is disabled in the stream pucks settings and i would also suggest giving the puck a little reboot by turning it off at the plug once the WiFi is disabled to ensure it picks up the setting.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Drama channel shows low signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are connwcti your puck to the internet via WiFi I'd suggest at least testing if the issue still occurs connecting via an Ethernet cable.

if your router is no where near the puck to test this, you c an try purchasing a power line adapter which will allow you to connected via Ethernet. A £30ish one from Amazon is sufficient for a stream puck. 

you should also the WiFi is disabled in the stream pucks settings and i would also suggest giving the puck a little reboot by turning it off at the plug once the WiFi is disabled to ensure it picks up the setting.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion