Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Discovery plus error 400

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I'm beginning to think like you @RobH82. I certainly find I am using my ATV more often that I used to.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Fay82 This message was authored by: Fay82

@ZoeH11  I also factory reset it worked for a day then the problem came back 

This message was authored by Fay82 This message was authored by: Fay82

I've had to factory reset 4 times now it works at first then goes back to not working I give up now as I can't be bothered to keep having to resign in to everything over and over arrrg I'm sad as Discovery plus is the main one I use 

This message was authored by dleaves85 This message was authored by: dleaves85

my discovery plus app has been down four days now with same issue.  error 400 your not connected to the Internet being displayed, still no sign of it being fixed.

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@dleaves85 I'd suggest reading the post marked as answer in this discussion

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by AndreaMarie This message was authored by: AndreaMarie

It has been fixed but you have to do a system reset if you click on the answer at the top it will explain how to go about it, it is a bit of a faff.

This message was authored by Sors This message was authored by: Sors

That's not a fix .having to reset day after day .it's a pain in the **bleep** signing into all your apps day after day ...I complained to sky but all I got was they know about the issue and all you can do is reset ... absolute joke 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Sors wrote:

That's not a fix .having to reset day after day .it's a pain in the **bleep** signing into all your apps day after day ...I complained to sky but all I got was they know about the issue and all you can do is reset ... absolute joke 

You don't have to reset it every day it only needs to be done once. If you are having to perform a factory reset every day that should suggest you have a different issue with your device and you should phone Sky and mention that specifically.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by AndreaMarie This message was authored by: AndreaMarie

@Sors I've only had to do it once, if you're having to do it daily I suggest that you ring sky, there was an issue which has been fixed but to get everything up and running a factory reset was required

This message was authored by Nigelbuzz This message was authored by: Nigelbuzz

Went through this process yesterday with customer services on the phone and it did not fix the fault!

any more ideas?

This message was authored by xemiileex This message was authored by: xemiileex

Hello I had the same issue for weeks with the 'error 400 no internet' page.

I logged into my discovery plus account on google and went to account settings. There you see devices (it’s very small but it’s there under gender) click manage devices and then click remove all.

Opened discovery plus app on my glass re logged in with QR code and work absolutely fine now.

Hope this helps

This message was authored by Cleveleysbob This message was authored by: Cleveleysbob

@Nigelbuzz 

Hi, this "fix" has worked for the majority of people who raised or followed this link. You can tell this is the case as the comments effectively dried up within a day or 2 of the situation being fixed by Discovery+

I can assure you that the original problem (error 400 on screens) has been dealt with by Discovery+ and for many users this corrected immediately. For a lot of others, myself included we had to factory reset our Sky equipment and then log (sign) in to all  the apps again including D+.

If none of this has worked for you, then you have a different problem and should maybe start a new thread describing exactly what your issue is and someone may be able to help.

Sorry I don't have the answers myself for you, but I'm not sure your issue is related directly to this thread.

This message was authored by Cleveleysbob This message was authored by: Cleveleysbob

@Nigelbuzz 

Or the post above may guide you to a solution. 😉

we clearly overlapped. 😆

This message was authored by Hydraulic This message was authored by: Hydraulic

Thanks.  This worked a treat! Far better than the solution offered by Sky.

This message was authored by baggyjules This message was authored by: baggyjules

I tried to follow the instructions but after settings they don't apply to my device. There isn't a system management option? 

Really frustrating as Discovery have most of the programmes I like. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion