Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by purpleparrotuk This message was authored by: purpleparrotuk

Re: Discovery plus not working

YouTube keeps logging out too. Must be related. 

This message was authored by Steveb7 This message was authored by: Steveb7

My D+ stopped working on Stream yesterday, tried turning off and app refresh, and also reset. D+ app started up again after reset, but by the time I reactivated it, it went back to not working 🥺

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Mandy991 although the Puck is connected to the internet .... that doesn't mean the Discovery+ App is connected to the internet☹️

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I can confirm that we are aware of the problem and our support teams are investigating the problem.  As soon as I have more information, I'll let everyone know.

I'm going to mark this post as answered, so everyone can see the most recent update.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager
This message was authored by Bill051 This message was authored by: Bill051

@KevNewMedia 

Is it possible to put a message on the Stream screen with as much info as possible to stop them wasting their time trying to connect. Three days and counting.

This message was authored by Ang67 This message was authored by: Ang67

I was thinking the same too, I will ring sky back today and hopefully resolve this problem thanks for your help 👍🏼

This message was authored by AndreaMarie This message was authored by: AndreaMarie

There is a reply from sky this morning saying that they are aware of the problem and are working to fix it, how long who knows 🤷‍♀️ 

This message was authored by Annoyed57 This message was authored by: Annoyed57

Discovery + not loading error code 400

I have discovery plus via Sky it's stopped loading, error code 400 says internet not connected- it is- Sky .com hopeless no relevant help, Discovery plus also hopeless. Have updated software, no difference 

This message was authored by Floydianslip This message was authored by: Floydianslip

@KevNewMedia People have been complaining about the issue over the weekend, to have to wait until Monday for an acknowledgement of the issue from Sky is disgraceful, very poor CS.

This message was authored by AndreaMarie This message was authored by: AndreaMarie

100% agree with you it's a disgrace that they don't keep customers better informed of a problem I thought I was going crazy 😜 

This message was authored by DomBod This message was authored by: DomBod

I had similar problems with Paramount a few months ago on Sky Stream, now Descovery. Seems to me to be a problem with the  contract between Sky and its  service providers.  Descovery are trying to develop "Max" and  existing Sky customers suffer.  Surely Sky have the clout to ensure a sustainable service contract or are they just using it up on the price they jnegotiated!

This message was authored by Bill051 This message was authored by: Bill051

Nothing on the screen or MySky status report. It can't be hard to put a notice up if only to stop people ringing them.

This message was authored by Cleveleysbob This message was authored by: Cleveleysbob

Just adding myself to the numbers experiencing this.

as with a few others it works on my SkyGlass tv, but get the error 400 message on the puck.

I've done the 2minute minimum unplug and restart option, no difference.

I've done the Refresh apps option, no difference.

I'm reluctant to do a factory reset as I had to do one of those about 4/5 weeks ago and it's a pain having to sign in to virtually everything from scratch. So I'm holding back as a last resort.

I'll only do this if Sky tell me it's essential to cure problem.

Hopefully we'll have positive news soon.

This message was authored by Fay82 This message was authored by: Fay82

I also factory reset my sky puck as Discovery plus has that issue it worked for around 24 hours then started with the error 400 I can't be bothered to have to reset it every time it's a right pain 

This message was authored by tonyang This message was authored by: tonyang

Hi

Do sky know when this will be sorted, I know D+ is free with glass and stream but it still forms part of the contract

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion