Discussion topic: Discovery plus error 400

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Discovery+ app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@purpleparrotuk wrote:

@Exiled-in-HH but is it all customers on the new software?

Well we know the rollout of the latest software has been happening since December, as some customers have received it pre-christmas. I wonder if there was also a recent update of the Discovery + app in the past few days that perhaps doesn't work properly with the new software build.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

Re: Discovery plus not working

No issues with Discovery+ app on Sky Stream Puck or Sky Glass in Republic of Ireland 

My Stream Puck has build version QS024.012.00P since start of December

I will have QS025 soon 

Note

Build versions updates are rolled out in batches some customers will have build version updates weeks/days before others and even some customers over a month beforehand 

That's why some customers only got QS024.012.00P version in January 

The Discovery+ app issue some are having would not be due to QS024

It's more likely a server issue  that's affecting some customers 

There is multiple servers that are used that is why some customers are not getting the Discovery+ app issue 

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
This message was authored by JimZ3 This message was authored by: JimZ3

Sky puck user. D+ went down a couple of days ago. Says error 400 no internet. The puck is connected to the internet, all other apps are working. D+ working on my phone. Tried rebooting the puck and tried refreshing apps neither fixed the issue. 

This message was authored by KBan2304 This message was authored by: KBan2304

Spoke to Discovery+ yesterday, there is an error their end that is being worked on. Only thing that worked for me was to factory reset all pucks and sign in again

This message was authored by Fuzzy15 This message was authored by: Fuzzy15

Our D+ is not working either my son has tried every thing but it's still not working on our stream box does any body no when this will be back up and working  or do I need to contact sky my self  can some one help thank you so much we all so have the erro 4000  

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Fuzzy15 I'd suggest reading some of the other posts in this thread. 

NOT a Sky Employee

1morgs
Topic Author
This message was authored by 1morgs This message was authored by: 1morgs

Fizzy15 your best contacting sky as the more we get in touch the more likely they are to hurry things up. I spoke with them and all they could say is that it will be sorted in a few days. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Discovery+ app

@purpleparrotuk wrote:

@Exiled-in-HH but is it all customers on the new software?

@purpleparrotukNo, it is not effecting all users on the latest software version.  I have no idea why but I have been on the latest software since mid December and I have not been effected by the current Discovery + issue at all (🤞tempting fate).  I watched 2 programmes on D+ today.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

@1morgs wrote:

Fizzy15 your best contacting sky as the more we get in touch the more likely they are to hurry things up. I spoke with them and all they could say is that it will be sorted in a few days. 

FYI this isn't only in the hands of Sky, it's requires input from Discovery also which is partly the reason that issues like this usually take several days to fix.

NOT a Sky Employee

Thanks I'll give them a call today 

This message was authored by AndreaMarie This message was authored by: AndreaMarie

Discovery plus is fine on the sky glass but I can't get on the sky puck. What is that about. 😳 

This message was authored by Kirstie2901 This message was authored by: Kirstie2901

I'm the same worked fine until about 3 days ago now just get no Internet connection 

This message was authored by AndreaMarie This message was authored by: AndreaMarie

It's seriously weird, is there an issue sky should give us some answers 

So I've contacted sky they have had a lot of call today about it and are working on it hoping it should be back up and running in the next cuppa of days hpfully 

This message was authored by Mandy991 This message was authored by: Mandy991

My Discovery+ stopped loading, was on the phone for ages, no resolution and still not able to access it.

can get it on my phone🤷‍♀️

Keeps saying error 400 not connected to internet.

which it is.

frustrating as I watch it a lot.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion