Discussion topic: Device Limit Reached

This message was authored by MarcG1 This message was authored by: MarcG1

Device Limit Reached

I've got a sky glass, a puck and a Whole Home subscription. That's it. Currently we can't watch access the system via the puck as we just get the Device Limit Reached message and can't get off that page. There aren't any other devices that could be attached. Tried rebooting sky glass and the puck, but no success so far?

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Device Limit Reached

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @MarcG1 

Was it working previously or are you trying to set the puck up for the first time? Is whole home definitely showing on your account?

Sky have the concept of primary and registered devices. See:https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-devices-sky-glass

Is the puck showing registered against your account on that page?

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
MarcG1
Topic Author

Hi @mikealanr we've been using the puck for 6 months or so without problem. I can see it under "manage my devices" on the link you provided as well. It just came up with the error message this afternoon
This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MarcG1 

How odd. I've escalated your post to a Sky expert. The will reach out to you via the forum. Look out for the blue speech bubble. See: https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

for further information.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
MarcG1
Topic Author

@mikealanr Thank you
MarcG1
Topic Author

@mikealanr I didn't get a live chat, but I'm told a pre paid package is on the way as I've cancelled/changed my subscription. Hoping that's just an exchange!!

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to @MarcG1.

Thanks
Tom
MarcG1
Topic Author

@Tom-W19 how do I call the Sky glass tier 2 team. It's nearly impossible via any number I can find

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion