Discussion topic: Denon Sound Bar

This message was authored by DVango This message was authored by: DVango

Denon Sound Bar

Hi I have a Denon sound bar with until Sky fitted a Sky "Puck" streaming bax all worked well. Now the sound bar turns off after 60 to 90 minutes. To get it to work again I have to unplug it then re connect it works again. Any suggestions please.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Ripleys_Cat This message was authored by: Ripleys_Cat Answer

Re: Denon Sound Bar

@DVango wrote:

Hi I have a Denon sound bar with until Sky fitted a Sky "Puck" streaming bax all worked well. Now the sound bar turns off after 60 to 90 minutes. To get it to work again I have to unplug it then re connect it works again. Any suggestions please.

How is your puck connected to the TV and soundbar? Is it direct to the TV then ARC to the soundbar? Or is the puck connected directly to the soundbar?

Stream pucks have been known to have slightly unpredictable HDMI CEC control. Mine caused havoc with my amplifier and kept causing other devices not to function until I bought a CEC blocker. I wonder if yours is doing something similar? 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Ripleys_Cat This message was authored by: Ripleys_Cat Answer

Re: Denon Sound Bar

@DVango wrote:

How is your puck connected to the TV and soundbar? Is it direct to the TV then ARC to the soundbar? Or is the puck connected directly to the soundbar?

Stream pucks have been known to have slightly unpredictable HDMI CEC control. Mine caused havoc with my amplifier and kept causing other devices not to function until I bought a CEC blocker. I wonder if yours is doing something similar? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion