Discussion topic: Coronation Street missing episodes on Sky Stream

This message was authored by SimboSmith This message was authored by: SimboSmith

Coronation Street missing episodes on Sky Stream

Hi. has anyone else been having problems with Coronation Street this week? I have it added to my playlist, but the last episode available is Fri 14th July (its the 21st today).

If i go into the ITVX app instead then this week's episodes do actually show up okay, and i can watch them, but they dont show on my sky stream playlist.

And just to make it a but weirder... after tonights episode aired on live TV, coronation street jumped straight to the front of my 'most recent' rail - as it should do - but the episode still doesnt show in the playlist!

All Replies

This message was authored by L.Earls This message was authored by: L.Earls

Re: Coronation Street missing episodes on Sky Stream

Yes, I am having the exact same issue. ITVX is a poor experience.

And any Sky Superuser has this been logged to be fixed?

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SimboSmith and @L.Earls 

If I was you I would report the matter to Viewer Relations at viewerR@sky.uk giving them as much relevant information as possible. Initially you will just get an automated response but this will be followed up with a personal email.

SkyITVV are currently working on the app and it seems to be improving over the last couple of days.  Like you I had lots of problems with the app missing episodes and even whole series of programmes I wanted to watch. Vera and Unforgotten were particularly bad for this but I see they are now showing all series and episodes so things are getting better.

Personally I don't watch Corrie however on  looking at the available episodes for series 64 (presumably the current one) it seems to only have the even number episodes showing as available to watch which is weird (i.e. episodes 165, 163, 161 etc are missing) 🤷‍

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
SimboSmith
Topic Author
This message was authored by SimboSmith This message was authored by: SimboSmith

Got a reply from the skyhelp team:

"I've spoken with our Viewer Relation teams for this and these are only available through the ITVX app currently as we are waiting for ITV to upload these to us still."

This message was authored by L.Earls This message was authored by: L.Earls

Thanks, so you are seeing the same as the both of us. I guess sit about waiting till they fix this.. This is really the only troublesome app on Stream, Netflix also has issues with not playing and sticking on 20% but I believe that is being worked on.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@L.Earls As you mention Sky are investigating the Netflix problem of sticking on 20%.  In the meantime a workaround is to load another programme and let it play for a couple of seconds before returning to Netflix.  Usually this will resolve the issue.  I find this works with other Apps as well if they get stuck.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Buxton26 This message was authored by: Buxton26

I have been trying to watch the most recent episode of coronation Street on streem and it stops half way through and won't play anymore. 

This message was authored by purple-daisychain This message was authored by: purple-daisychain

I'm having the same problem, trying to catch up on the last three episodes of coronation Street but none are showing up. All I'm getting is a message saying Coronation Street is not available. Since when? We pay Sky for the Sky Go service, it's far from being free. Not good enough. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion