Discussion topic: Continue watching suddenly not working

This message was authored by nottonightjose This message was authored by: nottonightjose

Continue watching suddenly not working

Continue watching used to work, suddenly stopped apart from netflix. Any ideas how to fix this on puck?

All Replies

This message was authored by Deedee36 This message was authored by: Deedee36

Re: Continue watching suddenly not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@nottonightjose  Did you try a reboot??

……
……
……
……
“Trying to help improve sky glass”
nottonightjose
Topic Author
This message was authored by nottonightjose This message was authored by: nottonightjose

I did try a reboot but it didn't help! Bit of a pain but maybe I'll need to reset the whole box? I was trying to avoid this though 🫤

@nottonightjose if you go to the my sky app click on the little body symbol at the top go to my details scrolls down to data & personalisation and make sure Enable Product Analytics, Personal Recommendations & Profiling is turned on

……
……
……
……
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@Deedee36 wrote:

@nottonightjose if you go to the my sky app click on the little body symbol at the top go to my details scrolls down to data & personalisation and make sure Enable Product Analytics, Personal Recommendations & Profiling is turned on

If the setting is turned ON as advised by @Deedee36, try turning it OFF, hitting save, waiting a few minutes and then turning it back ON and clicking save.

It may take up to a couple of days for it to start repopulating the continue watching rail but it should. I've seen this working for a couple of other customers previously on the forum

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

nottonightjose
Topic Author

It was turned off, very strange as used to work previously, not had chance to see if it works yet but here's to hoping 🤞

@nottonightjose  You may find it could take a day or two to repopulate 

……
……
……
……

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion