Discussion topic: Can’t fast forward on sky stream

This message was authored by Skull+Treaty This message was authored by: Skull+Treaty

Re: Can’t fast forward on sky stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Steve93 wrote:

I've got Add skip free until Aug, I'll cancel & give it a try to see how it performs & let you know

Just seen ad skipping free for 2 months, so took advantage and will try FF etc later (the programme rather than the ads)

"Sometimes, the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose"
This message was authored by RSSomerset This message was authored by: RSSomerset

Can someone from sky please look at this and reply? It is a joke to be paying over a £1000 a year and not being able to simply fast forward through a programme without having to go back and watch the adverts over and over. Sometimes it doesn't even take me back to where I was, I have to pick the programme up again from where it was post the initial advert. I get that adverts do fund a lot of the content we watch, but this is insane. @Dan+Bate did you ever get a workaround for this?

Dan+Bate
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dan+Bate This message was authored by: Dan+Bate

Hi. No unfortunately I haven't found a fix. Still highly frustrating and a big negative to renewing. 
I don't mind adverts at the start or if I jump over an advert break but if I want to rewind to watch a key event seconds prior then I have to watch minutes of repeated adverts. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion