Discussion topic: Can’t access terrestrial channels

This message was authored by Windymiller This message was authored by: Windymiller

Can’t access terrestrial channels

Just received an additional Sky Puck but it doesn't seem to want to access the usual terrestrial channels.  All I get is the message channel loading. 

I have tried my other Puck on the same TV and have no issues. 

any ideas?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Can’t access terrestrial channels

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Windymiller if your other puck is working normally it sounds like the new puck needs a firmware update. Unplug the unit from the mains for 5 minutes and re-connect it which should force a download and hopefully sort the issue. Otherwise give Sky a call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Windymiller if your other puck is working normally it sounds like the new puck needs a firmware update. Unplug the unit from the mains for 5 minutes and re-connect it which should force a download and hopefully sort the issue. Otherwise give Sky a call.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Windymiller
Topic Author
This message was authored by Windymiller This message was authored by: Windymiller

Problem solved!!

Basically just do a full factory reset of the Sky Puck from the Sky Settings menu. You will need to know your Sky ID log in details in order to be able to reconnect the Sky Puck to your account. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion