Discussion topic: Camping with puck

This message was authored by Meld72 This message was authored by: Meld72

Camping with puck

Can I use the Sky Puck in my campervan?

Best Answers
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

Re: Camping with puck

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Meld72 

The relevant T&C's are:

If you or any other person uses any of the TV services on Sky Glass or Sky Stream puck anywhere other than your home address you will be in breach of this contract and we may charge you an Additional Location Charge or suspend certain subscription services for use at that other address in accordance with clause 4.16 below. We use data received from compatible devices and network connections you use to access your TV Services to ensure you are only using your TV Services at your address and in accordance with clause 4.4 below.

4.4. You agree to use your TV services for your household's own private domestic enjoyment at your address only and not for any commercial or business purpose.

4.16. If you or any other person uses any of the TV services or your account anywhere other than your address, you will be in breach of this contract. As such, we may either suspend your TV services or charge you an Additional Location Charge for use at that other address based on the price of your subscription at your address. We will notify you before taking any action or applying that additional charge to your account.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Meld72 

That would breach the terms and conditions of your contract. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Meld72 how do you intend to access the internet?

Sky GO should be used away from your home to access your Sky subscription channels🤔

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

@Meld72 wrote:

Can I use the Sky Puck in my campervan?

No @Meld72 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood Answer

@Meld72 

The relevant T&C's are:

If you or any other person uses any of the TV services on Sky Glass or Sky Stream puck anywhere other than your home address you will be in breach of this contract and we may charge you an Additional Location Charge or suspend certain subscription services for use at that other address in accordance with clause 4.16 below. We use data received from compatible devices and network connections you use to access your TV Services to ensure you are only using your TV Services at your address and in accordance with clause 4.4 below.

4.4. You agree to use your TV services for your household's own private domestic enjoyment at your address only and not for any commercial or business purpose.

4.16. If you or any other person uses any of the TV services or your account anywhere other than your address, you will be in breach of this contract. As such, we may either suspend your TV services or charge you an Additional Location Charge for use at that other address based on the price of your subscription at your address. We will notify you before taking any action or applying that additional charge to your account.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion