Discussion topic: Call to upgrade message on Sky Stream

This message was authored by Muham49182 This message was authored by: Muham49182

Call to upgrade message on Sky Stream

Hi all

So I was one of the people affected by the Sky Stream issues recently, I've done the hard reset of the Sky Stream box but now it's coming up with a message 'To watch this channel, you need to upgrade your susbcription'

This is on Sky Sports 401 which I've always been able to watch without issue. It's on every channel. I've checked my My Sky account and everything is subscribed to, nothing has been cancelled, turned off and on, factory reset and still get this message.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Call to upgrade message on Sky Stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Muham49182 I've escalated this to the Sky Messaging team to see if they can help. They should be in touch with you regarding this within the next 48 hours via a colourful chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. 

You may need to refresh your browser for the chat bubble to appear.

Responses from the messages team aren't immediate so you need to check the chat often to see when they are replied. The chat bubble will also be present for 48 hours. Its worth noting the messaging team will ask you to verify your identity so they can confirm you are the account holder.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Muham49182 to chat.

This message was authored by Kdoodle This message was authored by: Kdoodle

Rest instructions completed and I. The screen = link to your account and the the sky symbol and and  tv input symbol?

wont do anything 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion