Discussion topic: Blue screen 'Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited service..

This message was authored by Loobyloo2 This message was authored by: Loobyloo2

Blue screen 'Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited service..

I have recently switched over my broadbband and tv from BT to Sky Stream. The puck arrived before the new router, and Sky TV was working fine  - until yesterday when the broaddband switched over and I plugged in the new router. The wifi is working fine. It is connected via ethernet. But now I can't access Sky tv, and I get the rror message 'Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited service (as in NO SERVICE). Please be assured that we are working hard to fix the problem'.

Well it hasn't fixed itself. I have tried switching everything off and back on, unplugging everything and restarting ect to no avail. Getting infuriated! Help!

All Replies

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Blue screen 'Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited ser...

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Blue screen 'Sorry, because of a technical issue, you're currently experiencing a limited ser...

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion