Discussion topic: Am trying to setip my Father's new Sky Stream and am entering the pin number but it has locked

This message was authored by Cecil123 This message was authored by: Cecil123

Am trying to setip my Father's new Sky Stream and am entering the pin number but it has locked

Pin has locked and it is the only number ee have - how do I change it bearing in mind that I am trying to setup his Sky Stream

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Am trying to setip my Father's new Sky Stream and am entering the pin number but it has locked

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cecil123  Please see the help link here https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-sky-glass-pin

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Am trying to setip my Father's new Sky Stream and am entering the pin number but it has locked

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Cecil123If it is a 6 digit activation code you are needing this is displayed on the screen during setup.

If it is asking for a 4 digit pin code the default is the last four digits of the mobile registered on your Father's sky account 

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion