Discussion topic: Accidentally factory reset puck and cannot reconnect

This message was authored by duncmac68 This message was authored by: duncmac68

Accidentally factory reset puck and cannot reconnect

I was having tech issues with the puck keeping dropping out, and decided to reset to see if it would help - didn't mean to factory reset, but cannot link the puck and my account- any help would be appreciated 

All Replies

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: Accidentally factory reset puck and cannot reconnect

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@duncmac68 wrote:

I was having tech issues with the puck keeping dropping out, and decided to reset to see if it would help - didn't mean to factory reset, but cannot link the puck and my account- any help would be appreciated 

If you are following the instructions and it is not connecting then you will need to contact Sky directly @duncmac68 

duncmac68
Topic Author
This message was authored by duncmac68 This message was authored by: duncmac68

Hi, Followed the instructions and the puck reset, it gives me a code, but when I try to find the activation page it keeps giving me an error - I tried calling direct, and it sent me a link for this forum

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

@duncmac68 wrote:

Hi, Followed the instructions and the puck reset, it gives me a code, but when I try to find the activation page it keeps giving me an error - I tried calling direct, and it sent me a link for this forum

So you do need to phone, and if the automated system tries to send you to the forum say "no" and it should then put you into the queue for an agent.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@duncmac68  Are you signed into your My Sky account at  https://www.sky.com/mysky If not sign in before entering your activation code.

During setup you must also be using the same email that is registered to your account. 

Once logged in go to https://www.sky.com/productsettings/streaming-tv/activate This is where you can enter your activation code that appeared on your screen during setup.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion