Discussion topic: Will Sky be re-introducing Movie Purchase vouchers for unused data in your Sky Piggybank

This message was authored by dee2022 This message was authored by: dee2022

Will Sky be re-introducing Movie Purchase vouchers for unused data in your Sky Piggybank

Years ago you could exchanged unused data that you had stored up in your Piggybank for vouchers allowing you to purchase movies from Sky. This was stopped without much warning and vouchers we had were now null and void. I have so much data saved up in my Sky Piggybank and the only thing on offer is phones, tablets and accessories that I would not be able to use.

Does anyone else have the same issue and do they know if Sky might be re-introducing anything like this again.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Will Sky be re-introducing Movie Purchase vouchers for unused data in your Sky Piggybank

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@dee2022 wrote:

Does anyone else have the same issue and do they know if Sky might be re-introducing anything like this again.

You know as much as any of the rest of us about this, they came and went previously so who knows they might come and go again in the future but there is no way to find out if or when that might be !

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion