Discussion topic: VIP Member feeling ROBBED

This message was authored by Stan+Cundall This message was authored by: Stan+Cundall

VIP Member feeling ROBBED

As a sky subscriber of 24 years I am a VIP member and I periodically get VIP Rewards emails. I have never taken them up in the past. But the latest one I thought I'd take up the offer of a free movie. So I ordered one and was expecting to see a box appear on the payment screen in order for me enter the code that I was provided with to get the movie for free. What an idiot I was expecting this !!!!! Of course there wasn't a box to enter the code and I was charged £7.99 to download a film that I didn't particularly want to watch in the first place.

As a result I feel robbed and don't want to go through the GRIEF of trying to contact somebody iat Sky to try and get it back.

The Moral of this story is don't follow links in the Sky VIP rewards emails spam !

Stan

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: VIP Member feeling ROBBED

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @Stan+Cundall 

Have you started to watch it  ?

Is it the same offer as being discussed here :

VIP Offer 

(As you will see I have moved to the SKY Store group as I think others here are better placed to advise)

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Stan+Cundall 

I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Stan+Cundall
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stan+Cundall This message was authored by: Stan+Cundall

Thanks but .......

I have tried 4 times to connect to the live chat only to find it "unavailable " on every occasion. I'm currently in an email conversation with somebody. Hopefully they will resolve it and return my money 😡😡😡😡

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Hi @Stan+Cundall 

I appreciate this doesn't get you your refund but if it helps in any way for the future, I had a look with my code and the offer code box isn't on the payment page but on the screen before. It's easy to miss if you are on a small device. 

Do persevere with the livechat option. I find if I log on at 10.58am then my chat connects quite quickly once they open. 

I've used them 4/5 times over the years and they have always been helpful 

IMG_3423.jpeg

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Unavailable just means all agents are occupied... just try again and again and again straight away ... and you may get into the queue😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion