Discussion topic: Sky Vault?

This message was authored by tiggywigwigs This message was authored by: tiggywigwigs

Sky Vault?

Hello everyone.

I went on my planner to see how much it would cost to buy The Cable Guy, and I saw something I'd never seen before - 'Sky Vault'. I tried Googling but could not find any information on it.

It had three options- the first two standard - buy, which had 'Sky Store' next to it, and rent, also with 'Sky Store'.

Then the third one, rent option again, but next to it 'Sky Vault'. It was the same price as the other rent option, so unsure what Vault signifies? When you clicked on it, it said Sky Store as normal on the next screen.

The only difference I can think of is that it is SD, is that what Vault means? Not sure why it can't just say Store like the other options.

Strange how I have never heard of it before now!

Thank you in advance.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Vault?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I see this as well using your Cable Guy as an example, not sure what it is but I guess in time we will find out soon enough whenever it is launches.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Re: Sky Vault?

It's noticeable on Sky+ app , there is hundreds say Sky Vault, not just older films.

Maybe they gradually rebranding Sky Store as Sky Vault I can't see why they would have to 2 brand names.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion