Discussion topic: Sky Go not showing recordings

This message was authored by FredW77 This message was authored by: FredW77

Sky Go not showing recordings

Hi. I tried finding this answer before but somehow can't figure it out. So I have multi room with a sky q and a mini box and I also have sky go on my laptop. And it's also showing my recordings on my phone in sky q. But on my PS5 it has sky go but not showing my recordings there. I know you can only have it on 4 devices. If I recall right. But when looking at the registered devices in sky store it shows me the one pc I no longer use. And nothing else. And the registered devices on sky.com show me my phone and PlayStation but not the laptop. So I don't know what to do as it shows my PlayStation registered but the recordings are not showing there. What can I do so I can watch my recordings on my PS5. It wasn't a problem before as I have the PlayStation next to the sky box before and was watching recordings through there but the optical output on my tv is broken and I can not use headphones on my tv without it. So having to watch stuff via the PlayStation now as I can have headphones on there. My partner works nights so sometimes watch things when sleeping and of course now I can't have the headphones via the tv anymore have to watch via PS5 and can't watch any of my recordings. 
Hope this made any sense. And any help is appreciated. Thanks. 

IMG_4981.png

IMG_4983.png

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Sky Go not showing recordings

By recordings do you mean purchased movies and shows on Sky Store.

The Sky Store app isn't supported on Playstation devices.

To access Sky Store movies/shows you need a device that supports the Sky Store app/service.

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Sky Store is supported on these devices only:

- PC/Mac
- Android/iOS using the Sky Store app
- NOW TV and Roku
- LG Smart TV (WebOS3 or above)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

It is possible to connect Bluetooth headphones to Roku devices.

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion