Discussion topic: Problem with SKY not Google TV

This message was authored by EkimLorie1982 This message was authored by: EkimLorie1982

Problem with SKY not Google TV

I really want to speak with a Sky boffin but since that's impossible here goes!!

Trying to stream ANY PURCHASED not rental film to Google TV presents a error 500. No idea why! Uninstalled the Sky Store App, reinstalled nothing works!

Reset Google TV still nothing!

Either fix this or refund me for every film I have. Simple.

Streaming from either Pixel 7 Android 14 or HONOR view P20 Android 13 still the same issue. It's ridiculous! Seriously.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Problem with SKY not Google TV

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Not sure if you are aware but this isn't a route for you to talk to Sky Store support as we are customers here who help each other.

I'm not familiar with Google TV but can you able to install apps like the Sky Store one via it, I am presuming you can't ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
EkimLorie1982
Topic Author
This message was authored by EkimLorie1982 This message was authored by: EkimLorie1982

Sadly not no. Used to be able to until Sky took the function away from Google TV. Only stream now. 

Any idea to actually talk to a Sky boffin as it would seem there is a blockage between the app and Google TV. 

Thanks for any assistance.

EkimLorie1982
Topic Author

Don't worry I've found an email address  for Sky Store so I've contacted them. Hopefully they can sortbtiis out between them as a update has gone on,, and messed things up anls this worked a couodnof weeks ago.

Thanks for your help 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Google TV isn't a supported device in the current list🤔

Roku devices and LG TVs are😉

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion