Discussion topic: I purchased Harry Potter but there are no subtitles available, how can this be?

This message was authored by Holly555 This message was authored by: Holly555

I purchased Harry Potter but there are no subtitles available, how can this be?

I purchased Harry Potter via the sky store but there are no subtitles available, I think this is so disappointing Sky. My poor daughter who has hearing problems relies on subtitles, she was unable to enjoy the film. Is there any way they can be added Sky? 

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Re: I purchased Harry Potter but there are no subtitles available, how can this be?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Holly555 

Missing subtitles has sadly been a feature of Sky store movies since the platform first started  (pardon the pun)

We often hear that work is being done toward resolving this - but progress is very slow. 

If the movies are no good to you without subtitles - you might try to persuade Skystore to refund you (opens tomorrow at 11am)

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Holly555
Topic Author
This message was authored by Holly555 This message was authored by: Holly555

Re: I purchased Harry Potter but there are no subtitles available, how can this be?

Ok, thank you for reply. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion