Discussion topic: I have a sky store account im unable to add any new devices until october but there is only one devi

This message was authored by Liv2308 This message was authored by: Liv2308

I have a sky store account im unable to add any new devices until october but there is only one devi

I have a sky store account and I'm unable to add a new device to my account I only have one device registered and 3 spare spaces for my additional devices but it will not let me add any devices to my account. A message displays I cannot add any more devices until the 1st of October even with one device registered on my account. I've changed my password signed out of my account and it's still saying I cannot watch on my sky glass or any of my devices. Please help 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have a sky store account im unable to add any new devices until october but there is only one

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I believe you can add only one device per month so I presume you have added one this month, if so the 1st is this coming Sunday so you don't have to long to wait.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Liv2308
Topic Author

Re: I have a sky store account im unable to add any new devices until october but there is only one

I have had my sky store account since 2019 and never had any issues removing or adding any devices before only now and it wont let me log  into the one device I do have registered 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Can you log into Skystore.com

Exiled in HH
Liv2308
Topic Author

Hi  yes I can log into my account no issues there its just I cannot watch anything again still saying I've reached my device limit and I do not have any devices connected but one and it still will not let watch sky store. Completely baffled as to why this is happened.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Liv2308 

Did you add a device this month and then remove it ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

hi @Liv2308 

Probably worth you chatting directly with the Skystore team when they open at 11am

I find a good way to get through is to log on at 10.57am (if you are free) to get in the queue. 

If at some point during September you logged on with a different device the system would seem to have taken that as your monthly change .  Can you think if that's possible and what that device would be ?

Even if you have (during September) removed your other devices, if you have done one change it won't allow a further change this month as others have said.

This is a good link for the Skystore team who will be able to clarify 

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

If it reports available then after selecting Live Chat it times out and reports unavailable ... wait a few minutes and try again and keep trying ... there are a limited number off sessions.

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

If you are online and free @Liv2308 - live chat is active and available now (just had a look ) 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion