Discussion topic: Compensation

This message was authored by kwormy This message was authored by: kwormy

Compensation

I was given some sky store vouchers as compensation for a big breakdown (long story) but I can't find them of cash them in.  I have emailed every help place I can find and just cannot bear to phone again, how do I get the compensation? I'm wondering if it was just to get me off the phone?  

All Replies

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

Re: Compensation

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@kwormy wrote:

I was given some sky store vouchers as compensation for a big breakdown (long story) but I can't find them of cash them in.  I have emailed every help place I can find and just cannot bear to phone again, how do I get the compensation? I'm wondering if it was just to get me off the phone?  

Hi @kwormy you can only redeem them at the Sky Store website.

Were they sent to you via email by any chance?

kwormy
Topic Author
This message was authored by kwormy This message was authored by: kwormy

Yes I did that. All within the 90 days then went to the sky store chose a film and it wanted to charge me so how do I redeem? 

This message was authored by xenon81 This message was authored by: xenon81

You can redeem vouchers here:

https://www.skystore.com/n/rdvc/redeem-voucher 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Did you redeem these vouchers to your online Sky Store account because if you did your account should show that you have a credit against it. However if you have never used the Sky Store before you will still need to supply payment details but you purchase should be paid for via the credit on your account unless it comes to more than what you have in credit then your payment method will be charged the difference,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion