Discussion topic: Buy and keep credit limit reached

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by happyout This message was authored by: happyout

Re: Buy and keep credit limit reached

how long did it take after they re-set your credit limit?  we have just had this done but it hasnt worked yet 

Jessicake
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jessicake This message was authored by: Jessicake

Hi, it was ok within a few hours 

@happyout wrote:

how long did it take after they re-set your credit limit?  we have just had this done but it hasnt worked yet 

This message was authored by Weejohn1975 This message was authored by: Weejohn1975

@Jessicake wrote:

Tried to buy and keep the greatest showman today and was told my credit limit was reached. My bill is paid upto date and there are no films on this month's bill so how can I have reached my limit? Can I do anything to resolve the problem?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dazzasky wrote:

Unfortunately this is not something the community can help with, you will need to contact Sky directly and they will be able to sort it out for you. 
https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SantaChuff This message was authored by: SantaChuff

Just spoken to their 'phone service (eventually!) and they seemed to be aware of the SERIOUS problems after their latest system update. It's  VERY DIFFICULT to find a 'phone number as they seem to have made them delibertely awkward to find!

However, he was trying to transfer me to anyone but him, and, by magic, the 'phone cut off.

No cure ever, I suppose, but it's them losing the money for purchases, not us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@SantaChuff wrote:

It's  VERY DIFFICULT to find a 'phone number as they seem to have made them delibertely awkward to find!

The phone number to Sky Store is clearly shown in the link in the post above yours and that link cn be found by clicking on help at the bottom of the sky store webpage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Superheroes This message was authored by: Superheroes

Why I am are had my credit limits on sky store buy and kerp

@Superheroes 

You need to contact Sky about this, you can do this a few ways as you can see here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion