Discussion topic: extremely long wait for new viewing card after it was taken by delivery driver

This message was authored by peachpesto This message was authored by: peachpesto

extremely long wait for new viewing card after it was taken by delivery driver

Like others, our old sky q box got collected and taken away with the viewing card in it. At no point were we given instructions to take it out, which is frustrating. 

We have now called sky 3 times since March 15th and every time we've been told the viewing card will be with us in 3-5 working days - yet it never arrives. We have been without sky tv (and paying for it) since March 15th. Really disappointed. 

Any good suggestions out there about how to resolve this?

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Re: extremely long wait for new viewing card after it was taken by delivery driver

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @peachpesto 

I am not 100% certain the team that support these groups can assist but if not directly I am sure they  can give advice & point you in the right direction.

I have, thus,  escalated your post to SKY who, hopefully, will be in touch.

Please see this link re the escalation and what you might see:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

If you are using Safari I believe you must make sure that 'Hide IP adress' is not checked in settings to be able to see it - if you have difficulty finding that setting then may be try accessing here with another browser

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: extremely long wait for new viewing card after it was taken by delivery driver

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to chat.

peachpesto
Topic Author
This message was authored by peachpesto This message was authored by: peachpesto

I have sent a message to the chat - waiting for a response

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion