Discussion topic: Upgrade subscription error

This message was authored by Emily831 This message was authored by: Emily831

Upgrade subscription error

Hi

I am getting the upgrade subscription message, when trying to download a series. I have the correct subscription to allow this and have changed my download format to SD but still get the same subscription upgrade message

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Upgrade subscription error

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Emily831 
I’ll escalate your original post to Sky when it’s more than the obligatory ten minutes old and their Messaging Team should contact you later.

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky will then try to refresh the viewing card which sometimes needs a couple of attempts. This link explains more:

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/call-to-upgrade-downloading-on-demand#q-help-articles

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Now escalated @Emily831 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Emily831.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion