Discussion topic: Ultra hd

This message was authored by Jamie54 This message was authored by: Jamie54

Ultra hd

I've signed up for ultra hd but it's not working, I have a ultra hd t.v and I've been on the settings and gone to picture to change resolution, the highest resolution is 1080p.

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Ultra hd

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jamie54 wrote:
I've signed up for ultra hd but it's not working, I have a ultra hd t.v and I've been on the settings and gone to picture to change resolution, the highest resolution is 1080p.

Hi @Jamie54 

See following help link

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/setting-up-ultra-hd

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

@Jamie54 wrote:

It's possible that you have an older non-UHD Sky Q box. If this is the case then you'll need to ring Sky and request a new updated box. There will probably be a charge for this and you will lose all recordings on your current box. 

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jamie54 wrote:

@Jamie54 from the link @oldfella posted i'd check the part in regards to what Q box you have 

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion