Discussion topic: Subtitles on Netflix when viewing via Sky Q.

This message was authored by Chris.Hurren This message was authored by: Chris.Hurren

Subtitles on Netflix when viewing via Sky Q.

Hi there,

Why can't I get Subtitles on when viewing Netflix via my Sky Q box. I can get them viewing Netflix direct on the smart tv. ?

from

Chris H.

All Replies

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Re: Subtitles on Netflix when viewing via Sky Q.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris.Hurren wrote:

Hi there,

Why can't I get Subtitles on when viewing Netflix via my Sky Q box. I can get them viewing Netflix direct on the smart tv. ?

from

Chris H.

Assuming what you're watching offers subtitles, they're selectable from the bottom, scrollable menu - just checked it in Top Gun: Maverick.

I am just another Sky customer!
Chris.Hurren
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chris.Hurren This message was authored by: Chris.Hurren

Thanks for your reply, however the Subtitles box says : Subtitles Off with a tick and you can't change it to Subtitles on! Even on Maverick.

Chris H.

This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chris.Hurren wrote:

Thanks for your reply, however the Subtitles box says : Subtitles Off with a tick and you can't change it to Subtitles on! Even on Maverick.

Chris H.

Not the Sky sub menu, the Netflix app lower menu

I am just another Sky customer!
This message was authored by naps77 This message was authored by: naps77

Hi just start the Netflix program, push the bottom blue down arrow and it goes to English,  then press the right blue arrow to go to English subtitles and press the middle button.  You then are subtitled. If you need to take it off then reverse what I said. We all have a hard hearing and it go to see words now. Bit the English language has changed and I understand subtitles 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion