Discussion topic: Subscribing to only one channel

This message was authored by Ediggy This message was authored by: Ediggy

Subscribing to only one channel

I'm looking to buy Sky TV for my new house. I would like to buy the Sky Sports F1 channel but I have no need for any of the other Sky Sports channel so I don't want to pay for all of them. Is it a possibility to only pay for the one channel I need?

I would ideally like to speak to someone about this but I cannot find a phone number anywhere on this website!

All Replies

This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234

Re: Subscribing to only one channel

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@EdiggyUnfortunately you can't have just one channel you need at least the basic package before you can add anything else.

This message was authored by simon194 This message was authored by: simon194

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ediggy wrote:

I'm looking to buy Sky TV for my new house. I would like to buy the Sky Sports F1 channel but I have no need for any of the other Sky Sports channel so I don't want to pay for all of them. Is it a possibility to only pay for the one channel I need?

I would ideally like to speak to someone about this but I cannot find a phone number anywhere on this website!

As @bob1234 says you need to have the base Signature package and then you can subscribe to the F1 channel on it's own. I think F1 is still £18 a month plus whatever the Sports HD pack costs.

@Ediggy 

You're probably better off looking at NOW - you can subscribe to just Sky Sports on there without need for a base pack, and you can use your own hardware as it's all streamed via the NOW app which is available on multiple platforms. 

https://www.nowtv.com/ 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion