Discussion topic: Spotify Freezes every night.

This message was authored by gorgeous+jen This message was authored by: gorgeous+jen

Spotify Freezes every night.

My wife likes to keeps spotify on through the night as she does not sleep much and has insomnia.

she uses spotify as a form of therapy i suppose and as such pays for a premium service,however recently the app will inexplicably freeze during the night and will only retsart with a full reset.

i dont pay premium for this to be happening everynight.

I have tried all the fixes,resets etc and nothing helps in the long term.

any help will be gratefully received.

regards.

Best Answers
This message was authored by brianholt This message was authored by: brianholt Answer

Re: Spotify Freezes every night.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gorgeous+jen I would check your power saving settings and change to none. On q it's under settings preferences and standby mode should be set to none. Also your broadband provider may carry out maintenance at night as its least disruptive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like you I am a fellow customer trying to help so please provide as much info as possible
Sky Q : Sky Gigafast : Sky Talk Anytime : Panasonic JZ2000 OLED

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by brianholt This message was authored by: brianholt Answer

Re: Spotify Freezes every night.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@gorgeous+jen I would check your power saving settings and change to none. On q it's under settings preferences and standby mode should be set to none. Also your broadband provider may carry out maintenance at night as its least disruptive

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like you I am a fellow customer trying to help so please provide as much info as possible
Sky Q : Sky Gigafast : Sky Talk Anytime : Panasonic JZ2000 OLED

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion