Discussion topic: Spotify App missing?

This message was authored by LiamSacko This message was authored by: LiamSacko

Spotify App missing?

Under apps I regularly used Spotify to watch video podcasts via Sky Q, however a few weeks ago I went on to catch up and my Spotify app is no longer on the list. Have Sky cut connections with Spotify? I have tried searching every variation of the question online and can't find anything but guides telling me how to find it, but it's not there 🤣🤣

Best Answers
This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Spotify App missing?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LiamSacko wrote:

Under apps I regularly used Spotify to watch video podcasts via Sky Q, however a few weeks ago I went on to catch up and my Spotify app is no longer on the list. Have Sky cut connections with Spotify? I have tried searching every variation of the question online and can't find anything but guides telling me how to find it, but it's not there 🤣🤣

hi @LiamSacko 

Spotify is litsed in the music section of apps on my box

May I suggest you try a rfresh of your apps which is in an 'Engineer's' menu

To access it:

Main - Menu - Scroll down to Settings  & do not press /Select/enter button at this stage -

Then press 0, 0, 1 followed by the enter/select button - Scroll down to the Apps & Select Refresh 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99 Answer

Re: Spotify App missing?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@LiamSacko wrote:

hi @LiamSacko 

Spotify is litsed in the music section of apps on my box

May I suggest you try a rfresh of your apps which is in an 'Engineer's' menu

To access it:

Main - Menu - Scroll down to Settings  & do not press /Select/enter button at this stage -

Then press 0, 0, 1 followed by the enter/select button - Scroll down to the Apps & Select Refresh 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion