Discussion topic: Sky q mini boxes Please check your subscription entitles you to view this channel

This message was authored by Craig1701 This message was authored by: Craig1701

Sky q mini boxes Please check your subscription entitles you to view this channel

on all my Sky q mini boxes I get an error message which says "Please check your subscription entitles you to view this channel". I have an active sky multiroom subscription. I have tried restarts and resets but nothing helps. Anyone got any ideas as I can't get to speak to a human at sky.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Re: Sky q mini boxes Please check your subscription entitles you to view this channel

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Craig1701 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19 Answer

Re: Sky q mini boxes Please check your subscription entitles you to view this channel

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Craig1701 

Your post has been escalated to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.

Just look out for the chat bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by SkyKing1957 This message was authored by: SkyKing1957

Hello can someone please escalate this for me please as I have the same problem with my sky q mini box, coming up with the message check subscription entitles. I have tried the reset on the sky q main box and on the mini box too. I've only recently had both boxes installed and would really appreciate further help if possible please.

Thanks in advance 

This message was authored by Dherne This message was authored by: Dherne

I have exactly the same problem despite multiple reboots of both main Q box or the mini boxes - can someone please escalate this post

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion