Discussion topic: Sky Q signal

This message was authored by CV1986 This message was authored by: CV1986

Sky Q signal

My Sky Q signal keeps going down intermittently, this has been happening for the last month or so...??

Dont know if this issue has anything to do with the ongoing issues that appear to be happening with Sky mobile. 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky Q signal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @CV1986 

Afraid you have posted this in th Sky Glass forum. Hopefully a mod will be able to move it for you and someone over in the Q forum can assist.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@CV1986  Sky Q live channels operate over satellite not the mobile network therefore any mobile issues would have no effect on Sky Q and live channels.

What error messages are you getting when this happens?

In your other posts in the mobile forum you say you have Sky Glass, so which one do you have?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

CV1986
Topic Author

The message I'm getting up just says no satellite signal, but as I say it's not all the time and not everyday. Just happening on and off and the kids keep moaning at me. lol. 

thanks for your reply

CV1986
Topic Author

Apologies thanks

CV1986
Topic Author

It's Sky Q, I've written the wrong thing in the original post on the other forum. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@CV1986  Check the leads in the back of the box to make sure they are fully connected.  If it still happens you'll most likely need to get an engineer out.   https://www.sky.com/help/home/sky-tv/sky-tv-q/fixing-sky-q/fixing-live-tv/no-satellite-signal/articl...

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion